Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 282 - 8th October 2012 - A Shag, Casey, Seadoos and a Kayak

It's Monday again - not that it makes much difference to me these days as I'm home anyway. Wednesdays will be my weekly trek to town this winter. Not sure what Lexi and I will get up to today, Larry's working, but there are lots of things to do around here that's for sure. Suppose to rain and clear this morning. No stars out this morning so it may have rained during the night. Temperature is a little cooler this morning +9.6. Still not what you would call bad for October.
Had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Mom and Dad's yesterday. Way too much to eat of course, I did up the dishes, then Larry and I went and picked up a few groceries. Decided we'd take a walk over to the Park with our cameras. Stopped and visited with everyone. "Prissie Camper" had the picnic tables put together including table clothes and centrepieces. All the comforts of home at the campground. They were going to eat around 4pm once the men all landed back from various places. Larry spent an hour or so putting wood in the basement, I think he's almost finished. Another job done. I caught up with the laundry and resisted a nap.
Looking over at Dock St. Lots of color in the trees throughout Town.
.A Shag begins take off .
Seems like it took him a while to get airborne.
There he goes.
Looking down the Harbour, with the Lighthouse in the centre.
Casey was fully of energy and would have fetched sticks from the water all afternoon.
Back and forth she went.
Seadoos were on the Harbour yesterday, (Mosquitoes and Black flies were around too).
A kayaker took advantage of the fine weather and warm day to enjoy the Harbour.
Well I hear the rest of the family moving so time to put on some more coffee. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We are home and unpacked. Kasey is literally flagged snoring on the love seat. Just one more load of bed sheets and。i will be caught up. We enjoyed hot turkey sandwiches at the park before heading home. Kind of sad leaving but my bed will feel good tonight. You got some great shots of kasey and the seadoers. Tomorrow I am sure will be hellish ...I hate the day after a long weekend....I am regretting not getting jacki to share her treats. Hate a good evening ;)

    ReplyDelete