Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 244 - 31 August 2012 - The Lake and a Fallen Leaf

It's Friday!! Rah! Another month is ending.  Long weekend, blue moon tonight - all sounds great. Have to finish putting together research this morning for someone coming in before lunch. Then I can move on to a few others on my list. Oh yes and need to make a few phone call regarding our Big Book Fair being held at the end of September. Time to get that rolling and go through some things for our next on line auction. Sounds like the day is going to pass by pretty quickly.

So yesterday was an awesome day at work! Everything went well, people in, got the work done I wanted to. Life was good! I think it's the change in the air temperature or maybe that blue moon is working with me. Never can tell. I did have to go back for a meeting at 7pm and didn't get home until 9, so pictures are pretty slim this morning. Got company coming on the weekend, will enjoy an evening with some very good friends...but don't say anything - I haven't got Dorothy's birthday present ready, will have to take it when we go to their place, hopefully in October. By that time it will be ready to take their Christmas present! Friends don't mind when you are slack. Or at least I hope that's the case. They just accept you for who you are!
The morning was beautiful!
Just a little bit of mist rising from the lake.
Sticks and Stones are really showing through in the lake now.
Looking across the harbour at Island's Park, sure is a pretty place to camp!
I'm beginning to see a few colored leaves falling to the ground. The look of fall!
Well I hear Lexi trying to wake Larry - he's not going to be happy since his alarm won't go off for another 15 mins. Time to get moving.  Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes a true friend accepts us for who we truly are in my case "they have the patience of Job" Glad you had a great day at work yesterday and that you wil gt to share the weekend with a good friend who I am sure will leave with a very happy belly. Have an awesome day and thanks for the picture of the park "I am home sick" since we spent about a month and half there :)

    ReplyDelete