Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 217 - 4th August 2012 - Squirrels, Fog, Cranberries and Flowers

It's saturday, another busy day coming up, or I should say busy evening. Have a wedding - friends of ours are tying the note and I've promised to do some photos for them. Now I look at the weather and they are giving a chance of thundershowers for this afternoon - what's up with that?? The blessed event is this evening and I'm hoping to do some outside shots after supper so maybe everything will be cleared up by then. Pretty sure they will have the church and the hall decorated by this morning so will run up there after shopping and get a few pics. So that's kind of my day in a nutshell!

By 7:30 last evening I could hardly keep my eyes open. Colin and I worked hard all day, clearing, filing, etc. Things look a lot better, but still have a few things to go through and I think there is still a box or two to shred.
Spotted this cute little fellow in the woodpile as I was leaving the house yesterday morning.
Thick with fog in the morning, but it didn't take long for it to burn off and the sun come out.
I can tolerate the heat but hate the humidity!
Starting to see a little color on the crab apples.
Cranberries are forming nicely!

Thistle is still around, just as vibrant as ever.
A little more water in the lake, and they've lifted the fire ban, so guess the rain has done some good.
Lois' Hydrangea. Love the blue color.
Time to finish off my coffee and get a few things done before the rest of the household rouses themselves. Enjoy your day!










No comments:

Post a Comment