Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 227 - 14th August 2012 - Butterly Bush, Three Amigos and Red Glads

It's Tuesday, weather forecast promises to be a little more favourable but think the humidity will still be hanging around - blah. I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland - so much to do, so little time. Well I'm sure it will all get done. The centre looks really good now, with all the cleaning and re-organizing that we've done this summer. Have to soon think about getting our Book Fair organized that we are holding the end of September - this should be a great time.

Yesterday started off well but went haywire - so what's new. Wish a certain person would crawl under a rock and stay there, anyway I'm thinking - no lemons in my life only lemonade! I just need to keep remembering that and everything will work out. A walk after supper, still humid and stopped to visit Lois and drop off her birthday gift. Nice she's caught up to me in age now!

Her butterfly bush is in bloom now, they are so pretty.
No wild ducks last evening, only the three Amigos. But they are fun, since they don't mind if I get a little close.
I think he's working on a new dance step.
A quick dip in the lake to cool off.
.The  peaceful lake put me in more of a calm mode.
Another of my red glads are blooming - my favourite color.
Enough for now, time to get a few things finished up before heading out. Enjoy your day!








2 comments:

  1. If you are Alice in Wonderland does that make me the Mad Hatter lol :) don't answer that.....Love the red glads and my fav. colour as well. Lemonade is a good way to look at the sour folks in our lives but I am thinking Mike's Hard Lemonade and that rock we wished sometimes that they climbed under can't we hit them over the head with it ...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I thought hitting them over the head would do the trick I would do it!

      Delete