Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 237 - 24th August 2012 - Spooky trees, Fog and Cobwebs

Hey it's Friday! Slept a bit better, although had some restless periods during the night but at least stayed in bed until 5. The weekend is only one short day away from us. Looking forward to accomplishing a lot today and will be very happy if I do. I've got one research report that I'd really like to get finished off. Then next week I'll tackle another bunch.  I'm making headway. Think I'll even treat myself to a bacon scallop wrap today for lunch. Am thinking about a dear friend this morning who is helping her daughter get ready for her wedding tomorrow. I'm sure they will be buzzing around all day doing last minute preparations for the big day. This is a new chapter in both their lives. Good luck girls!

Thursday, a relatively quiet day at the office, with only a short hiccup. So I actually got some work done up.It was also another hot day.  Felt a little drained last evening.

Some photos I took yesterday morning on my way to meet Nancy. The woods look spooky with all the fog hanging through the trees!
Looks like a path to a haunted house, perhaps?
Lots of cobwebs were around - in the trees, on the ground.
The lake was full of fog as well.
 
This one looks like rhinestones on a necklace.
Such intricate designs, hard to believe that they can be made so quickly.
Well the rest of the house will soon be up, time for me to grab another coffee and move on. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my friend up early as well but the blackberry drained forgot to ug it in lol. Wish someone cod plug me in. All is going well and the photos helped to calm me today. I like the word enchanted rather than spooky lol. Here is to a productive day for all of us ;)

    ReplyDelete