Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 234 - 21 August 2012 - Shades of Red, Birds and Clouds

Going to be a long day, up before 4am. I should manage an hour of work anyway to help get myself back on track. My eyes are open and I"m mobile but my brain feels foggy this morning. Usually mornings are my best time. I think I spent most of the night dreaming Do you ever have that feeling that you did a lot of work or had a lot on the go in your dreams but can't quite remember what it was? It just sits right there on the edge of conscience but you can't grasp it. That's sort of the way I feel this morning.

What a busy day I had yesterday! Wow - people came out of the woodwork, so needless to say I didn't get done what was on my list, oh well, try again today. I did work a few hours after supper to get a some things done. Then a walk to clear my brain.
Don't tell me the leaves are starting to turn!
Hummingbird sits for a minute in the apple tree, I think the apples are bigger than her.
The females aren't as friendly as they males, they rarely sit on the fence.
I really love sitting in the kitchen window and watching the birds on the fence. Someone know what this is?
So cute!

Some unusual clouds in the sky last evening.
A lovely evening on the lake.

Well I'm going to try to get an hour of work in before the rest of the household rises. Enjoy your day!








3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the freudian dream analysis lol I often believe I have been on a homicidal rampage clearing the world of nuisances. Gotta love the subconscious and the ability to dream. Awesome pbotos as usual a busy day and I will not stop by again :)

    ReplyDelete