Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 235 - 22 August 2012 - The Lake, Birds and the Forest

Wednesday and my day off. Work to do at home. Why does every week feel the same? Maybe routine is a good thing sometime. At least this morning I feel better than yesterday.
Another hot day yesterday. It wasn't busy, managed to get caught up a bit, but wasted time hunting for some papers I had put away. Eventually found them after ripping apart several desks and filing cabinets. If nothing else I got that section cleaned out!
The lake yesterday morning looked very similiar to the evening before. Sunrise comes later these days.
Pink and Blue sky reflected in the lake.
Lots of clouds in the sky last evening again.
Mourning Doves along the side of the road.
A pair of ducks hanging out a rock in the lake.
And off they go into the sunset.
After supper yesterday, mornings and evenings look alike.
Decorative grasses - can't believe  how green they are considering how little rain we've had this summer.
The light plays through the trees to the forest floor.
Well I don't seem to have much to say this morning, highly unusual but sometimes that's just the way it is. Enjoy the photos and your day!









2 comments:

  1. You with not much to say....I will write this day down for future reference lol Actually, your photos speak volumes and you know the one with the two empty chairs ....how about you and me with a bottle(s) of vino occupying those in the very near future :)
    have an awesome day Big Sista I am mellow and ready to write another chapter in my book called life.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are just mellow because daughter is moving on to the next stage of her life. No vino for me, bring real liquor!

      Delete