Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 317 - 13th November 2015 - Brown Creeper, Hairy and Downy Woodpeckers

It's Friday the 13th! Well good luck everyone. Raining, but it's suppose to clear later, so hopefully I'll get my morning walk in, if not Lexi and I will still get out on a couple of jaunts around the hood. Hunters seem to have quieted down some, not quite so many on the roads. The first couple of weeks are always the busiest then it drops off. 
The sun never did really shine on Thursday, it remained kind of a gray day but fairly mild. Another room done - I think I'm making headway. The feeders and yard were livelier today. Blue Jays, Grackles, Robins, Chickadees, 2 Juncos, 1 Song Sparrow, 1 Brown Creeper, several male Downy Woodpeckers and male Hairy Woodpeckers.  I'm going to have to be content with the feeders for a while, not much anywhere else. Another good evening at exercise class.
 Brown Creeper - nice to see one back in the yard.
 Still a few things in bloom, we've also got a Buttercup in the yard.
 The Blue Jays just fly by when the Hair Woodpecker claims the feeder.
 A couple of Downy Woodpeckers.

Song Sparrow.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment