Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 306 - 2nd November 2015 - Rocks, Gulls and Leaves

This time change is really good for me (said no one ever) - 4 am this morning Going to be a very long day. I'm off to Bridgewater for a medical appointment then a bit of shopping with my cousin. Should be an entertaining day. Exercise class tonight. 
Sunday remained overcast with rain all day. Not hard rain just enough to be annoying. Lexi and I did get out for a run. I did up muffins for the lunch boxes, tossed a roast in the oven and curled up with my kobo and read. It was a lazy way to pass the day. Yes I could have found something more productive to do, but some days are for wasting. Larry arrived home around lunch time with a deer! Rah! We have winter meat and I can now go back to birding again.
A little black and white.
Sanderling on the hunt for breakfast.
I love a morning with reflections.














Along the road side - still some bright color.













Always good to check out Gulls in case there is a different one among them.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment