Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 307 - 3rd November 2015 - Dragonfly, Red Leaves and Spent Flowers

I'm getting less and less sleep - hopefully soon I will burn and crash - bringing with it at least 7-8 hours of uninterrupted bliss.  Suppose to be another nice day, it's chilly this morning but the stars and moon are out and I can hear an owl far in the distance. Traffic on the road early signals hunters going into the woods in hopes of getting their deer. I guess I'm back to the cleaning and purging, although I've got about an hour or so of computer work to tackle sometime today.
Tammy and I had a good day in Bridgewater, even though we were back home by 2pm. Well maybe we aren't big shoppers - get in, get what you need and get out. We had a nice lunch at Swiss Chalet - lots of chatter and laughs on the trip. Since I hadn't got in my morning walk, I took advantage of the beautiful weather to roam a bit before supper. Exercise class last night.
A single twig with red leaves.
There are still Dragonflies around, but mostly these red bodied ones. Not seeing any others.
The wild flowers have all turned to seed for another season.
Occasionally I found a few purple asters hanging on.
The clouds rolled across the blue skies over the lake.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment