Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 239 - 27th August 2015 - Lake, Dragonfly, Hairy Woodpecker and Chickadee

Well it's Thursday and the rain is coming down this morning - much needed. Should clear later this afternoon. I'm going to tackle work today. Hoping it's neither too hot or busy. I truthful can't stand anymore resting or laying around and need to get out. My body may not be happy with me by the end of the day, but ...
Started off mostly fine in the morning, but turned to rain early in the afternoon. Air felt cooler and was a nice change. More pain today but then I probably did too much at one time.  I am not multi-tasking well these days. It was quiet on my morning walk, very few birds, but lots in the yard trees particularly the apple trees after supper.
The lake is really low once again.















Not a great shot but a rather interesting Dragonfly. There are a lot of big ones around these days.
Hairy Woodpecker - there were two the other evening in the yard.
Chickadee - but no way was he coming out from behind that limb.
And you can always find a duck or two in the lake.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment