Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Day 230 - 18th August 2015 - Queen Anne's Lace, Sail Boat and Red Berries.

Promises of another warm day once the fog moves out again. Will have to get my morning walking done in town. I'm catching a ride with Larry this morning, so no strolling the hood. My summer student has finished so I'm back on my own again at the office. Will take a day or two to remember that there's not another person.
Well it wasn't the worse Monday nor the best, but survived and onto another day. It was foggy on my walk, can't believe I didn't see one bird. I phished, called and did everything but stand on my head and still couldn't get one to come out! Of course I didn't hear any either. Missed exercise class last night, we were late getting supper and it was hot so I passed. Came home after work to find a male Hummingbird at the feeder, haven't seen a male since last Thursday. Assumed they had all gone and he may just be a stray passing through.  It's that time of year.
Field of Queen Anne's Lace at Round Bay.
Red berries - makes me think of Fall; seasons are moving along.
Yellow Legs I think.















Once the fog lifted it was a nice morning for a sail.
Yellow Warbler.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment