Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 238 - 26th August 2015 - Clouds, Sunsets, Dragonfly and Blue Headed Vireo

The stars are out this morning and the air feels like it's cleared some. Hoping the humidity has dropped. Rain showers today, but who really knows, they forecast that every day. I need to push myself some and get a few things done around here today. I've sat way too long - will try not to overdo.
So each day I feel a little better. Went out for a short walk early while it was cool - when I get tired I find a rock or lawn chair and rest for a few minutes before moving again. Today was a treat I escaped for a couple of hours, got kidnapped to go to lunch ( my appetite has not been effected). It was lovely - some company other than my own. I realized I haven't really been out much since Saturday. But I rested when I got home!
Clouds of pink cotton candy filled the sky last evening.














12-spotted Skimmer, Dragonfly.
The Sunflowers are loaded with Bees all the time.
Black and White Warbler.
The Blue-Headed Warbler has found supper
And the evening ended with the Sun setting over West McKay Lake.







Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better......I hate to admit but these "warbler birds" are kind of cute!!!

    ReplyDelete