Friday, August 14, 2015

Day 226 - 15th August 2015 - Fog, Grasses, Cobwebs and a Pine Tree

Friday has rolled around once again. Looks like  a fine weekend in the forecast and lots to do in Shelburne County - Lockeport Sea Derby, Kayak Festival and Songs at Sea Level in Shelburne and Cape Days at Cape Sable Island. Don't tell me you are bored!
Survived Thursday, not a bad day. I was busy - people researching, etc. Exercise class last night - oh boy what a workout Cindy put us through. Now that it's over, I think - yah that was good.  After exercise Lois and I enjoyed an evening out with some other ladies. Good laughs and food. So I had a late night for me.
It was another foggy morning. Grasses sway gently in the breeze.
 Cobwebs everywhere - I never get tired of looking at them. They appear quickly and are nature's fancy needle work.
Just a glimmer of Lois & Danny's flag through the grasses and fog.
 It began to lift and I could see the old pine tree out on this point.
The only one who wanted to sit for a picture was a Chickadee, everyone once else was moving along.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment