Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 221 - 9th August 2015 - Chestnut Sided Warbler, Black and White Warbler, Magnolia Warbler and Brown Eyed Susans

They are giving some rain for today, but truly who knows! I guess the best policy will be to look out the window and go from there. Anyway, Larry's off for a jaunt to camp with Kenny this morning, so I'll have the house and hood to myself. Some inside stuff to get done if it rains, roaming if it doesn't.
Well it never did rain on Saturday - actually it was a pretty nice day. I went out for my walk before breakfast, but the hood was fairly quiet. The wind picked up along the lake so nothing was moving much. Larry worked in the wood pile, I puttered around a bit then we went grocery shopping. Side trip down to where Larry works as there are lots of alders and bushes and I did find a few Warblers there and missed a Hawk. We spent a fun evening helping a friend celebrate her 50th Birthday.
Chestnut Sided Warbler.















Do you ever have the feeling you are being watch from above - Black & White Warbler.
 Chickadee.


 Brown Eyed Susans blowing in the breeze.

Magnolia Warbler.
Common Yellow Throated Warbler.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment