Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 218 - 6th August 2015 - Cobwebs, Yellow-rumped Warbler and a Sunflower

Beautiful clear morning, air feels crisp and clean. Dare I say it has a feel of fall this morning. Work day, back to normal with my morning walk to catch my ride. Not sure what else the day will bring.
Once the drizzled stopped and the fog lifted, Wednesday turned into a lovely day. Air felt clearer too. Made a batch of brown bread rolls and tossed them in the freezer for Sunday, Carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing for a friend (sorry Sista not this time) and a casserole for supper the next couple of nights. Seems I spent a lot of time in the kitchen, but it was therapeutic and worked. Gave me a chance to thinks about some stuff that's been on my mind lately. I did get in my morning walk - pretty sparse in the bird department and Lois and I got in a swim later in the afternoon. So it was a good day overall.
Lots of cobwebs around.
The waterlilies on the lake are no where near as pretty as the ones we found in the pond on the weekend.
Yellow-rumped Warbler.
Ready for a row.
Thought this might be a cabbage Butterfly - or at least one of the Sulfur Butterflies but not sure.















There are bees in the sunflowers every days, seems to be more around this year - a good sign.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment