Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 223 - 11th August 2015 - American Redstart, Yellow-Rumped Warbler and Yellow Warbler

Slept in this morning, which will put me off kilter. Thick fog this morning but the sun should shine once it burns off. Aiming for a better day. Hopefully today I can finish off a couple of things. Not sure what I'll see on my walk this morning but it may clear a bit before I get out.
Glad to have Monday behind us this week! The started off pretty good, even finally spied an American Redstart on my walk and the morning went well.  Then it went downhill after that, although I did have a few nice people in to do research - some people can be so pleasant. Figured exercise class might work out some of the frustrations - it helped some.
American Redstart - probably last year's male.
Yellow - Rumped Warbler.
Since I couldn't get a good shot at this one - I'm thinking female Black-Throated Blue Warbler. I saw a male as well.
White Breasted Nuthatch.
Yellow Warbler.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment