Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 217 - 5th August 2015 - Piping Plover, Seaweed and Waves

Too early this morning, 4:30 am, I awoke to the heat and humidity once again. Somewhere in the back of my mind I keep thinking - remember the cold and ice of February.  I spent the first hour reading, once I get to a certain point in a book I want to get it read. Nothing exciting on the agenda for today - maybe some brown bread rolls for Sunday, meals for the rest of the week and roaming the hood. Oh of course there is the regular "light" housekeeping. Fog should burn over later this morning and the sun return.
I missed my morning walk as I had to go in with Larry yesterday morning. Well I got an extra hour of work - nothing like getting things done behind closed doors.  Overall a quiet day, a few phone calls, emails and researchers. An odd shower in the afternoon that passed through quickly but the humidity remains high.
Couldn't resist another photo of the Piping Plover from Saturday.













I really like all that unusual stuff that the tide brings in.


Grasses and wildflowers from the shore.
They swish back and forth in the evening light.
Can't go to the beach without waves.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment