Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 353 - 19th December 2014 - Chickadee, Old Posts, Daffodils and Weeds

A few flurries today, off to run some errands, pay some bills and do some shopping. I do believe Big B. is going too, I need a side trip to get some bird pics. No idea where but it's Shelburne County so anywhere should produce a bird or two. Will also put me in the mood to finish up a bit more baking, wrapping, decorate the tree and tidy the house back up. I'd like to have everything done by Sunday/Monday. A day or two to relax and curl up with a book sounds good, but I also have to deliver  gifts and that takes a bit of time.
I think I wasted a good portion of the Thursday - fighting with technology. Well I did get half of it sort out and have come to the conclusion that the second half is not possible. Anyway I've come up with Plan B, which I'm hoping won't take long to implement. Oh how I love coming up with original gifts! It would be easier to shoot myself in the foot I'm sure and maybe more satisfying. Another day without sun -just grey, overcast with some showers in the afternoon and we are getting closer to the shortest day of the year. Around supper time and early evening it was rain mixed with snow/snow. Exercise class last night - she left us with a lot of pain for the holidays - but it was a good work out.
Chickadees always cheer you up!
I like black and white photos when the weather is overcast and dismal this time of year.
Hydrangeas have seen better days.
An old fence post next to the lake.
I'm not surprised with the mild weather - I've got tulips and daffodils sprouting through the ground.













One of my weeds!





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment