Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 336 - 2nd December 2014 - Feathery Ice and Chickadees

Brrr, a little chilly this morning. Temperature is right around 0, but we didn't have fire going yesterday so the house is cold this morning. Larry's gone, I'm up too early but will have my coffee before heading to the basement to built a fire in the furnace. Busy day and I have to get myself in gear. Need to make fudge and cookies at least, not to mention finish off research I promised someone. Not to mention Lexi and I need to get out and roam around.
Spent all day yesterday in a meeting/people talking at you event. Sometimes you go to these things and they are good, other times... I shouldn't say it that way, there were elements that were good and others that weren't so great. Larry had come home because it was windy and every time I looked out the window, I was wishing I was off birding. Picked up a few groceries and got home just in time to throw on the work out gear and go to exercise class. I really hate eating after class but it felt good to do the work after sitting all day.
 Since Big B. stayed home yesterday, I've pulled out a few photos from  a couple of days ago.
 A little more of that feather ice.

 There were Chickadees everywhere I went on Sunday. Such cute and friendly birds.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment