Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 352 - 18th December 2014 - Song Sparrow, Goldfinch, Chickadee and Old Fence Posts

Not as early as Wednesday, but only because I've been turning over, looking at the clock and then closing my eyes for another 10 minutes - that was good for well over an hour. Still sounds like heavy rain out there. Suppose to be a few showers or flurries this afternoon. Would like to get out with Big B, if only around the hood for a little bit but doesn't sound promising. Nothing particularly exciting on today's agenda, more of the same - wrap gifts, laundry, etc.
Waking up yesterday at 4 am meant that I could get laundry put away, and a bunch of gifts wrapped before going to town. Of course after being in town for an hour I was tired and cranky and it was a typical Wednesday of things not going the way they should have and taking twice as long to do! Glad I'm going to have a few weeks of being Wednesday free. It gets depressing this constant Wednesday rain too. On an up note - the bestie brought me some fish cakes - yum good, I inhaled those  pretty quick. Home, Larry built a fire and I tackled supper, then it was pj's and feet up. Oh I wanted to go to bed after supper but held off awhile.
 Had to go looking through some photos I took in November - cute little Song Sparrow.
 What a great place for birds to hide - a tangle of branches through a fence.
 Golden Crown Kinglet - a little bird with attitude.
 Lots of Goldfinches around, we'll see them all winter as they are one of the regular feeder birds.







 Old fence posts and grasses are great in Black and White.

 A favourite - Chickadee.







Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great photography here Kim. Great work. Nice clean backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete