Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 351 - 17th December 2014 - Cranberries, Grasses and Downy Woodpecker

Another Wednesday, another rainfall warning....please put an end to this. I'll get part of the day in town without being wet, not suppose to start til this afternoon. This is my last Wednesday in town til after the New Year.  Am hoping to sort Larry's gift out today as well and pick up a few gift certificates. All I have left is a some stocking stuffers but need to sort through what I've got first. Under control...or I think so!
Did some cookie decorating and cherry dipping early in the morning, then the day kind of got away from us. Headed to town, got a few errands done and delivered a few gifts. Back felt a lot better, hopefully that is on the mend. It was fairly nice day, little cool but not what you would call a lot of sun and we should have gotten birding, but I'm hoping to be able to do that and enjoy sometime next week.Still have a lot of gifts to wrap, maybe Thursday or Friday I can finish that off. Most of my baking is done, just a few more things whichever day Larry is not around. Easier to bake when the house is my own. Some day I've got to throw both him and Lexi out so I can whip through and scrub floors.
Love the cranberry ditch.
It was pretty calm on the lake in the afternoon.
These grasses are great no matter what time of year, they always look interesting.
Little Female Downy Woodpecker. Heard lots of Woodpeckers on the my walk in the afternoon.
The weeds along the Swamp. Water is receding some, but it won't take long/much to put it back up.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment