Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 337 - 3rd December 2014 - Sunrise, Foam, Lupin Pods and Grackles

Now it's the 3rd, yesterday I was a little confused, but that's not unusual lately. Don't you find this time of year you have too much on your mind and start doing stupid things you never have done before. Well maybe it's just me or perhaps it's the age. Not sure when or how I got to "that" age, but apparently I'm here and have good company since I know lots of others in the same boat. Maybe now is the time we start with "you are only as old as you think you are". So it's a town day, errands, appointments and some volunteer work. Rain for the day, which is the norm for Wednesdays.
Tuesday temperatures were definitely more seasonable - cool, very cool. Windy in the morning, but that did die out some in the afternoon. Lexi and I got out for a couple good jaunts, but soon I'll be digging out my snow suit. Fudge made, research done and I started wrapping a few gifts. I'm beginning to think someone has made off with my energy. I'm not getting as much done as I want to, that's for sure.
Just a hint of pink coming over the tree line when we first went out.
The thing with sunrises, they move much quicker than sunsets.
There were white caps on the lake in the morning and foam along the shore.

The last of the lupins - just a few seedpods.



Not a great shot (from a distance and through the kitchen window) but Harriett the Grackle brought a few friends around the other day. Love their color when the light hits them.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment