Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 338 - 4th December 2014 - Leaves, Ice, Reflections

Thursday and we are both home, this can only mean a birding day or at least part of the day. Now to figure out where to go - maybe Cape Sable Island this morning. Might find something interesting there. Giving a chance of snow/rain this afternoon and I should make some cookies for the lunch boxes tomorrow.  A few good hours of birding is just what I need to perk me back up  and get me going.
Another fun filled, wet Wednesday in town. Oh well, got some things down, power was out in places around town for a while around mid day. It was nice to get home to a nice cooked meal that I didn't have to cook - fish, mashed potatoes and veggies. Did I mention blueberry crisp for dessert - needless to say I ate a little too much. We have an equal opportunity household and DH really did a great job on supper! I think there was some thunder and lightening last night, but I don't think it lasted long.
Dried and crumbling Oak leaves.
Ice, Water and a few leaves.
A little Bling but not much.
The ice has encased the end of that stick and made feathery patterns.
Reflections in the ditch.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment