Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 345 - 11 December 2014 - Waves, Ice and Foam

Hoping to see some clearing today, but who know! Larry has an appointment to have the truck - oil, etc. done this morning. I'm debating on whether I should go in town too or stay home and continue with baking, cleaning and wrapping.  Since it's only 4:00 am, I've got some time to think about it! Might even get an hour or so of birding in, if I play my cards right and the weather is fit.
Rain, rain and more rain - yup I got plenty wet on Wednesday. I'm always exhausted at the end of the day as well.  So one thing I do know is that by January, every Wednesday will be a snowstorm!  Let's hope not. So the whole day wasn't rotten - there were some good things.  I ran into a cousin at the Post Office, was so great  to see him and he loaded up my purse and pockets with oranges from Florida! Also had lunch at the Beandock - Scallop & Bacon Wrap - been a while since I've had one of those and it was delicious. It was a early night at home, pj's on and feet up after supper.
Would have been another very rough day on the water.
I bet the river is running even faster today then it was a few days ago.

I'm sure there isn't any ice left now.


































Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment