Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 232 - 20th August 2014 - Mist, Northern Parula and Lily

I see another lovely day in the forecast - when the moon and stars go to bed and the sun comes out of course. My day off, am going to hit the hood early this morning and see if those Warblers are around. Yesterday was slim hunting.  Today I've got time and can wait them out or roam off the road in search of them. Won't be long and they will be gone for another season. Lexi and I will spend most of our day outside I think,, just a few things in the house to get done.
Tuesday was a beautiful sunny day, but you can feel fall in the air ( I know - bad word) in the morning and evening. It's cooler. Not that I'm complaining, I like a chill at night - can really handle days like this for another 3 months. It was a good day at work but a little draining.  We've made a lot of headway this summer in cleaning up the backlog of accessioning, also re-organized some things so there is room for re-housing of others.
 Lots of mist rising off the lake.
 Northern Parula hiding in leaves.
Web blowing in the breeze with a little bling in the background.
 The Lilies have been so beautiful this summer.
Gulls frolicking around.












Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment