Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 219 - 7th August 2014 - Spider web, Fog, Boats and Lilies

Today is my Friday - yahoo! Larry's off today and tomorrow, they finally got the boat they've been working on launched. A new one to start on Monday. Today while I'm at work he'll tackle some more of that wood pile, leaving us free to head to a beach on Friday - fingers crossed for fine weather. Kind of nice to have two long weekends in a row.
No birds yesterday, I went to work with Larry so got there around 7:30 am - a long day for sure. Been awhile since I've worked Wednesday and it proved to be a wonky day.  I spent a lot of time trying to make some changes to our website which shouldn't have been difficult but apparently I wasn't in a technology mode. Got that done and lost something else on it, well after a fashion it more or less all came together. And for more punishment I finished posting and balanced up the month of July. Just when I thought things were improving it seems they really aren't much better than last year. Onward we push.
 It was so foggy this morning in town you could hardly see the spider web.
 More Lilies in town.
 Darrell - you'll have to help me with this one.
 They look like ghost boats in the harbour.
 Caught this Mom and young ones in the lake after supper. I was soaking my foot from another sting! I seem to be in conflict with bees or hornets a lot lately.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment