Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 218 - 6th August 2014 - Common Yellowthroat, Sparrow, Magnolia Warbler and Butter and Eggs

Think I'll work today and take Friday off, there's a slim chance Larry might be off then too and we can have part of the day at the beach.  Weather sounds better by then.
A friend died yesterday. Kim was a beautiful person and will be missed by all of us who were blessed enough to know her. She was the kind of person you instantly liked and felt as if you had known  for years instead of minutes.  I went for a walk after supper, found a rock by the lake to sit on and reflected  about the laughs we enjoyed and the numerous chats we had - scheming new projects or fundraisers or solving the worlds problems and just our own.  I smiled thinking about her, shed a few tears and said goodbye. Kim loved life and lived it to the fullest so I will try not to be sad for her passing.
 Common Yellowthroat Warbler. Had me fooled for a few minutes - but the girls helped me out.
 The female Black Throated Blue Warbler. This is great that I saw it more than once.
 Breakfast time - Swamp Sparrow.
 The Magnolia Warbler is getting closer - I've been all summer trying to get a good shot of him, now if those leaves and branches would just co-operate and move out of the way.
 Picking Berries.
 Butter and Eggs.

Another of my Lilies is blooming.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment