Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 227 - 15th August 2014 - Moon, Woodpecker and Rain drops

The wonderful Eastlink internet was out last night and this morning, well it was just starting to fumble it's way back as I was leaving.  Is it really worth getting upset anymore - I've raged at them so much it just takes all the good out of me. So I am making this quick.
As I predicted - throbbing head, sluggish feeling yesterday, but I managed to get through the day. Not really busy - few researchers, emails and phone calls and I cleared a number of things from my desk. Just think what I could do if I felt good. Skipped exercise for an early night.
 The moon looks kind of cool in the daylight.
 My first spotting of the morning.
 The sunlight was gently coming through the trees.
 Beautiful morning on the lake.
 Everything was dipped in rain drops.






Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment