Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58 - 27th February 2013 - Lexi and Spring

Wednesday and my day in town, temperature is -4.7. Have a couple of appointments today, other than that not sure what the day will bring, although I'm betting it will be interesting. Hair cut at 4 pm, thank goodness.
Tuesday wasn't a great day. You know the old saying if at first you don't succeed try, try again. I just keep plodding along. Hugs to several of my friends who are having a bad time too, either with the loss or sickness of a loved. They had green peppers on sale this week - nice fat ones so I got a package deciding they would be good for stuffing. Did those up for supper tonight, I like something that can be reheated and I don't have to start from scratch when I'm in town on Wednesdays. Used some of that left over turkey, brown rice, diced tomatoes, cheese, spices, etc. They sure looked good.
Lexi thought she'd like to have some photos taken yesterday. So here goes...


























The lake was groaning and moaning yesterday.
Signs of Spring but can't find my tulips or daffodils yet.













I'm moving slow as usual lately. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment