Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57 - 26th February 2013 - Lake and Birds

Happy Birthday to my Mom! I really considered not posting this morning, am what you would say a little "off". Life will perk up and improve shortly, as soon as I feel better. For now I'm going to be a little quieter than normal. I know some people will find that hard to believe.
So yesterday kind of sucked and I think was the longest day ever.  I did make raised cinnamon rolls which turned out great, should have taken them out of the oven a couple of minutes earlier - a few were a little brown on top. But they were nice and high and really delicious with a bit of drizzle on top hot out of the oven. Exercise class last evening nearly killed us I`m sure but guess we will survive to go again on Thursday night.
A quiet day on the lake.













 Can always find a few on the fence.
 Evening Grosbeaks at a neighbours feeder.

Some things seem to survive the winter.































Sorry to be so late. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment