Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Day 175 - 28th June 2017 - Swamp Sparrow, Yellow Rumped Warbler and Black & White Warbler

It's a noisy morning out there - the Crows are yakking up a storm, Red Eyed Vireos and Song Sparrows singing their dawn songs. Good to hear that kind of noise. Had a good day Tuesday, change of pace at the Shelburne County Museum - busy but got lots done just the same.  Did see a few birds on my morning walk to catch my ride, covered up with bug dope before I left, the mosquitoes have been vicious lately. More sailboats in the harbour these days, such a pretty scene to watch them on a quiet morning, gently bobbing back and forth. It was time to pull out the slow cooker yesterday morning, didn't use it much during the winter when I was home, but it's really handy since I'm back to work. Just had to do some pasta and veggies to go with spicy tomato chicken pieces for supper last night.
 Swamp Sparrow
 Black and White Warbler
Yellow Rumped Warbler - young or female, I think.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment