Friday, June 2, 2017

Day 149 - 2nd June 2017 - Flag, Cedar Waxwings and Song Sparrow

Day off, but lots to do. Seems I'm a bit slow getting into the work routine again, but I'm glad to have the day to recoup, get a few things done around here and figure out what the next week is going to bring. I'm sure after that I'll be back in the swing of being gone all day and not having to spend all evening getting ready for the next day. Meals are always my big issue - I hate having to come home to cook supper and eating late. This time of year I want a little time to enjoy the outside after supper or just putter around. A little foggy this morning but already the birds are singing around the yard including the Catbird with his repertoire of crazy sounds. We had a good first day opening Thursday, with a few visitors through. Nice to see Dock Street come to life again.
 The flag in the Museum Complex, waves gently in the wind as the fog lifted over the harbour.
 Found Cedar Waxwings in the yard as I left and in the trees near the museum.
There are a number of Song Sparrows that flit back and forth around Dock St. and the side streets leading down to it.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment