Saturday, June 17, 2017

Day 164 - 17th June 2017 - Reflections, Grackle, Dragonfly and Iris

Had a great day off - got some housework done, but didn't work to hard, roamed the hood and took a little time on the deck. Weather was nice until about supper time when showers started. I did go for a short walk in the rain, listening to the sweet song of a Hermit Thrush as I wandered. Most birds seem to be nesting or have young they are tending to. I had several irate mothers chirping at me because they felt I was "too close", although in one case I never did notice a nest or babies. This morning it's groceries then off to work. Suppose to be a wet day, we can use it- the lake is dropping.
 Perfect for reflections
This was certainly a homely youngster - Grackle, I think. He would squawk for food and both parents were across the road screeching at me!
 Iris' from my garden weed beds.
Lots of Dragonflies and Damselflies around.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment