Sunday, June 11, 2017

Day 158 - 11th June 2017 - Lupins, Yellow Warbler and Chipmunk

We had a good day on Saturday - a little birding at the Industrial Park, grocery shopping and then home. Didn't spot  quite as many Warblers as I expected to, but that's the way birding goes. Yellow and Magnolia Warblers, Catbird, Red Eyed Vireo, lots of Song Sparrows and Tree Swallows. I puttered around inside, Larry worked in the garden, then I roamed the hood. Stopped for a visit with a few folks on my travels. Nice to catch up. Lots to get done today, then my long weekend is over. But first I think we'll take a run to Bear Brook this morning after breakfast, then it's home to get ready for the work week once again.
 The Lupins along the roadside were beautiful Saturday afternoon.
 A Yellow Warbler was tucked away in the Maple tree.
Jailbird Chipmunk trying to escape.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment