Saturday, June 3, 2017

Day 150 - 3rd June 2017 - Deer, Hairy Woodpecker and Palm Warbler

Great day off on Friday, beautiful weather - sunny with a little breeze. Buzzed around got some housework done, laundry etc. Roamed the hood a couple of times and even found a few minutes to enjoy the back deck. Friday night club last evening - always makes for fun and laughter. Back to work this morning - long stretch this time but I've got 3 days off in a row at the end which will be nice. Might just get a little birding in somewhere. Town Wide Yard Sale today as well as more Lobster Festival activities. Hopefully it will be busy!
One of three deer that almost ran me over on my morning walk!















Looks like this might be a Hairy Woodpecker's nest - I'll keep my distance - watching from afar.
Palm Warbler



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment