Friday, June 16, 2017

Day 163 - 16th June 2017 - Wisteria, Hummingbird, Caterpillar Tent

Thick fog this morning and cooler - nice weather for sleeping though. The sun will shine and should be another warm day although there is a chance of showers this afternoon. Finally the exhibit "Underneath it all" opened last night at the museum. It's a great exhibit and showcases Ladies Underwear from 1860 -1960. It's my day off but lots to do. Going to take a little time to roam the hood this morning, been a while since I've been able to check things out and see if there is anything interesting around. Also want to see if there are any Twin Flowers about yet. That will be my excitement as I've got to do some housework, laundry, cooking etc.
 A few of the blooms from my Wisteria - I can never do justice to this plant. Might be because it's flowering in an apple tree, Fir tree and Willow tree. It's almost finished now but at it's peak, it looks like large clusters of grapes hanging through the trees.
 Once again he's guarding the feeder, and probably unhappy as I noticed it needs to be refilled this morning.
Rather large caterpillar tents in a number of trees at the Industrial Park.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment