Friday, December 30, 2016

Day 365 - 30th December 2016 - Evening Grosbeak, Red Breasted Nuthatch and a lovely Cat

So we've overslept, Lexi s in a frenzy to go out and she's eaten before she should have. Maybe I should just go back to bed! Internet was slow uploading my pics so I'm really late getting this all posted. Well we had a wet and wild night, power outages in some places, ours flickered but held. Still windy out, hopefully that dies down soon. But it's mild. Lexi and some improvement yesterday, we went out walking twice not our usual long hauls but further than she's been in about 5 days.  She's got an unpleasant side effect of the drugs but we deal with that and hope it passes soon.  I undecorated the tree and will put that out today or tomorrow. I've never seen a tree lose so many spills - must have been due to our dry summer. Puttered around and enjoyed a little lazy time too.

Evening Grosbeak
 Red Breasted Nuthatch
Meme - my favourite feline, just chilling.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment