Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 349 - 14th December 2016 - Evening Grosbeaks, Chickadee and Junco

Tuesday I finished all things that needed to be dipped in chocolate - rah! Now to get the rest of the cookies frosted and we will almost be done. Just a few more things left to bake. Walking was difficult yesterday - ice along the shoulders of the road and the private road on the lake. Lexi and I tried to spend most of our time in the woods where it was mostly just crunchy snow making it easier under foot. It was a good day for company, Margie in the morning to do a taste testing of sweets - just for quality control and Cathy in the afternoon for coffee, soup and homemade biscuits and of course a few pieces of fudge. I was convinced to go to Trivia last night - lots of fun, however, the useless information that I carry around in my head wasn't terribly useful, maybe it will be the next time. It was a special night - Home made Cheesecakes - 8 in all and I sampled 7 of them I think. It's probably a good thing that it only happens once a year! So today, I better start some wrapping, do some laundry and get a few lunch entrees ahead for Larry. Suppose to be rainy, maybe some snow flurries later.
 The Evening Grosbeaks come every day now.
 The Chickadees are always flitting around.
I think this is the back end of a Junco - wasn't being very co-operative.


Enjoy your day1

No comments:

Post a Comment