Monday, December 5, 2016

Day 340 - 5th December 2016 - White Breasted Nuthatch and a Squirrel

Sunday was busy and cold. Some hail before noon and I was surprised when I got up there had been no snow overnight. It just had that feeling about it. Mixed up the bread dough and let that rise, got a little jaunt around the hood - to be truthful there isn't much around, it's pretty quiet. Did a batch of cookies, Larry's muffins and then baked the rolls. By then it was time to head to my cousin Cathy's for our family wreath making afternoon. Such fun - lots of laughter and good food. Today might take a little road trip for some more shopping. Stores shouldn't be too bad...I hope.
 The White Breasted Nuthatches have such personality.
 Done for the year, I'm surprised the wind and rain hasn't knocked it down.
There are lots of squirrels around.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment