Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 242 - 29th August 2016 - Red-Eyed Vireo, Sailboat and Calenula

My day off, think I'll take a couple of hours and roam the hood this morning then crack on with the housework and cooking for this week. Yesterday didn't yield me much but time wasn't with me as usual. I found a couple of Red-Eyed Vireos and that was it. Had to get back and ready for work. Still no rain in sight - just a chance of a shower here or there during the week. Larry made some progress on the renos over the weekend, although we've had to make a few changes in our original layout due to space but nothing earth shattering.  If I still have time left today, need continue going through photos for the calendar.
Red-Eyed Vireo
















 Beautiful morning on the Harbour.
The Calendula are blooming in the garden at work

















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment