Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 218 - 5th August 2016 - Sunrise, Chickadee and Blackburnian Warbler

Looks like another foggy morning out there. Well it does make the mornings a little cooler before the heat of the day hits.  Can't believe it's Friday already. Loons are about the only sound out there on the lake. I'm in with Larry this morning so that means no hood and on the road a little earlier. I'll check out the lanes around Dock Street. Occasionally I see the odd Yellow Warbler in the garden at the Museum. Yesterday's walk was the same, birds weren't moving good but I did manage to see a few.  Busy day at work, lots of visitors around and we got some more Jacob's Ladders made up and put in the gift shop.

Love the look of the sun coming through the fog in the trees.












Chickadee was out for breakfast.

















Blackburnian Warbler
I'm quite sure this little one is a Yellow-Rumped Warbler, but even the post common ones I get confused these days!





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment