Sunday, August 21, 2016

Day 235 - 22nd August 2016 - Red-Eyed Vireo, Morning Reflections and Northern Parula

I could really go for a cool clear day with no humidity although rain would be appreciated - never hurts to ask!  Small chance of showers today -  guess we'll have to wait and see. Day off - but lots to do - muffins for the lunch boxes (which I normally do on Sunday) to get done, some lunch box prep for the rest of the week and maybe next week. Have to pay some bills, do some housework, yeah I know it's all pretty darn exciting. Yesterday morning was one of the quietest walks I've had. No matter how I pished, chirped or tweeted there weren't any birds coming out on the private road. Eventually I found a few back out on the main road close to home.

Red-Eyed Vireo
The sun was lazy and hazy














and played across the water




















Northern Parula


Arrived home from my walk to find a Junco hanging out in the yard.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment