Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 91 - 1st April 2015 - Chckadee, Junco and Blue Jays.

April Fools Day - don't fall for any tricks today! Stars are all out and the sky is clear, temperature is -3 but should go up again today.  I've overslept this morning and it's my day to go to town, rush, rush. Lots of things to do and errands to run. Hoping everything runs smoothly.
If we could have a few more days like Tuesday, I think the snow would disappear pretty quickly. I'm really noticing a difference. The sun has so much strength in it now, temperature even went up to +8. I didn't accomplish near as much as I set out to, but we've been thinking about trading in our vehicle so I've been in "negotiations". Decided to take a quick run into town and view my three choices. Larry stopped after work and we made a decision after supper. Last evening it was clean the truck out - I'm not sure but I think someone may have been living in it. For the last 18 years I've been trading vehicles on 1st April - maybe that's a little bit of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder kicking in.
This is a nice safe place to eat.
Our first spring Robin - he's not looking impressed.
One of the Juncos that have been here all winter.
The Blue Jays love to sit in the apple trees and watch the feeders.
A little sparkle in the trees.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment