Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 112 - 22nd April 2015 - Sunrise, Song Sparrow, Eiders and a Window

On my day off I get up early, oh well, good chance to catch up on laundry, etc. and then hit the hood looking for Warblers. Lots to do but I'm going to take some time to go birding, even if it's only as far as my feet will take me. Suppose to be a nice day, temperature is +8. Can hear the peepers and an Owl this morning, but no stars out.
I definitely got wet a good many times yesterday. I know it's not snow, you don't have to shovel, yada yada, but it's cold and miserable this time of year. Am beginning to move into the swing of the routine once again. Will be glad when I don't have to travel in early with Larry and can get my morning walks in though. I did see a Palm Warbler when I had Lexi out after I got home - of course it was...raining but I'll catch him!
A Song Sparrow hiding in the alders as the sun came up.
Another sunrise photo at Freeport, NS.
Peter's Island in the background, mud flats at low tide in front, early in the morning
An interesting collection of items in this window.
The rock formation at Beautiful Cove.
A pair of Common Eiders.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment