Saturday, April 25, 2015

Day 115 - 25th April 2015 - Bling, The Lake, Song Sparrow and Reflections

Morning greeted me way to early today ( 4 am). Going to be a long day but better on the weekend than during the week. My expectation of functioning well need not be as high. I see some birding plans in my day. Will try to find the Scarlet Tanager that's been spotted closer to town and then maybe off to Cape Sable Island. The shorebirds have begun to arrive. Guess first I better put together a grocery list and plan out what we are eating this week - somewhere between what's in the freezer and the weekly flyers I'll figure it out.
Friday went off with no problems, maybe I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. Would be nice. Had lunch with the bestie - lots to catch up on and a few events to plan. I'm sure the summer will fly by.
The Chipping Sparrow made it to one of the feeders a few days ago.
A little spring bling is always good.
Friday morning on the lake - a little cloudy but still welcoming.
I am almost always guaranteed of finding this little Song Sparrow in the same spot singing away.
Reflections in the flooded section on the private road.
The lake has moved into the swamps now.
There are lots of Common Eiders in the harbour.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment