Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 118 - 28th April 2015 - Clouds, Waves, Squill and Daphne

I slept in this morning til 6 am - nice way to start the day! More rain today. Temperature is +3 and overcast. Maybe the weather will hold til I get my walk in this morning. Feels good to get back to that part of my daily routine. Lots to do today.
A better Monday this week, but still feels rushed and busy. Home after work, quick supper - thank goodness for leftovers and then off to exercise class. I did make some headway on book research for Karen. It's coming along. A wonky weather day - some rain, some snow, I waited for a tornado! Am getting tired of going home to a cold house though - every night we have to build a fire in the furnace. Come on warm weather!
A dull  morning on the lake.
Some beach pics leftover from Sunday - I love to see those big fluffy clouds. They look like they just hang.
Lots of seaweed around. As the waves go over the beach rocks they glisten.
Waves and Common Eiders.





Squill is beginning to bloom in my yard.







The Daphne is beginning to bloom - it's really late this year.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment