Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 110 - 20th April 2015 - Sunrise, Red-wing Blackbird and Green-wing Teals

Monday morning - ugh, I'm back to work. Where did the time go. Seems I didn't get near as much stuff done as I wanted to these last few months. Oh well it is what it is. Dr's appointment with my new Doctor first thing then I can start the work day. It's one of those meet and greet things. Exercise class tonight. Hoping for a good day overall, suppose to be sunny. That will make it more difficult to get back in the swing of things.
I got a good walk in along the shore and through part of the village before we packed up to go yesterday morning. We went to the Freeport Firemen's Breakfast then headed to Tiverton to catch the 10 am ferry over to East Ferry and head home. A few breaks along the way and we were home shortly after 1 pm. It's always nice to get home, but our visit wasn't long enough. Of course while I was gone Lois' had 3 different Warblers in her yard. Made a batch of muffins for Larry's lunches, put together salads and hauled something out of the freezer for his main portion. Glad I have things ahead for just this kind of day. Cooked a roast for supper for Monday and Tuesday nights and I put Larry in charge of cooking some chicken thighs for last night. Lexi was a trooper and settled in to the back seat for the whole trip. This was quite an accomplishment for our diva!
No matter where you are - you should get up early. Best time of the day.
 Took these sunrises in Freeport yesterday morning.
 Managed to get a couple of better shots of the male and female Green wing Teals
 The Red-wing Blackbird was singing away!
 Part of the village bathed in the morning sun.
 I spooked a Great Blue Heron from a pond.
Another red fish shack.
A pair of Mallards enjoying some morning quiet.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment