Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 92 - 2nd April 2015 - Pine Siskins, Mourning Dove, Dock Street and Lobster Trap

Am having a very early start (3:30 am), temperature is -7, but the stars are out and the moon looks almost full. I think I'll get back to the Spring cleaning today, once my head starts to throb I won't be able to concentrating on the writing. Some physical activity will be better. The sun will come out today and warm things up again, taking some more of that snow with it. I'm going to try and take Big B. and get a good walk in, not that I'll likely see much but it will be good for me. Perhaps later I'll snagged a few zz's on the sofa.
Wednesday morning was not great - problems - not one of my stellar starts. The afternoon quieted down and I got some work done, but truthful the morning had drained me. But on a high note, we stopped and picked up our new vehicle - Jeep Cherokee. Larry's really going to enjoy the heated seats and steering wheel on those cold winter mornings. Most importantly it's easier on gas and rides really smooth. Now to get used to not having a truck. We're going to invest in a trailer for those things he just needs to bring home. I hoping it will mean less junk in the yard!

Goldfinches and Pine Siskins
Pine Siskin.
A Redpoll is in with this gang.
The Mourning Doves hardly look real.
From Gunning Cove wharf looking back at Dock Street. You can see the steeple of Cox's Warehouse.
Lobster trap.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment