Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15 - 15th January 2015 - Lexi, Weeds and Chickadees

-3 this morning, but feels much colder and the house is cold. Think I'll spend some time playing out side with Lexi and B. Big, have some database entry to do and will do a bit more on the wedding dress. I missed the second episode of Book of Negroes last night, hoping I can pick it up on line. Exercise class tonight, that will warm us up!
Wednesday was a nice day once it warmed up a little brr...... it started out at -18 when we were going to town in the morning but the sun is stronger and warms things up as the day goes on. Not a chance for photos, hoping to get out more today. Even so it's was +12 in the house when we got home and took a few hours to warm things up. Discovered that the application I was trying to save and submit on the government website wouldn't be going anywhere for a day or two. After several calls, the access NS technical guy says "Oh yeah there are problems try in a couple of days" - my response "did you not think about posting something or telling someone" Dah! Only the government has arrogant, ignorant tech support. My rant of the day!
Lexi and I were out around the yard a couple of days ago.
She's precious!

First he was there...

















And then he was gone!










I like the old weeds covered in snow and ice.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment